AMP is searching for an ambitious and curious critical-thinker to join our growing Analytics team. This is a great opportunity to gain meaningful marketing experience in a fast-paced environment. Aspiring candidates should have an interest in both the science and art of marketing, and a belief in the power of data to drive storytelling. The Analyst will collaborate closely with our Media team, and play a key supporting role for our Media business specifically.
- Extract, clean and integrate data from disparate data sources – helping to build reports that inform, educate, and engage our clients.
- Support internal teams by identifying the “what” and explaining the “why” found in data trends, building actionable insights from the work.
- Collaborate across functional teams (e.g. Media, Creative, Tech) to identify opportunities for both client optimization and internal improvement.
- Participate in the creation of client-facing measurement strategies, from KPI selection to data capture requirements.
- Develop a fluency in marketing frameworks, data concepts, and key media principles; to improve both our clients’ work, and the performance of our team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Economics or related field.
- Intellectually curious, analytical, and passionate about data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interpret and present business value to our clients.
- Experience with advanced Excel functionality is preferred.
- Experience with presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Keynote) is preferred.
- Experience with at least one data analysis/visualization tool (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
- Experience with a digital analytics solution (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick) is a plus.
- Agency or brand marketing experience is a plus.