MERGE is a marketing services firm with deep domain expertise in financial services, life sciences and healthcare; we offer a full range of services including strategic planning, creative design, technology development, media planning & buying, and research & analytics. In our work with financial services and healthcare brands, we specialize in helping people make the most important decisions in their lives: those related to their physical health and financial wellbeing. We see it as an awesome responsibility, but one that we deliver with a big dose of camaraderie and fun. It’s an entrepreneurial environment, where every team member has a voice at the table and a chance to learn and sharpen new skills.
We currently seek a Director, Analytics to help lead the development and application of data driven insights that inform client engagement strategies across traditional, digital, mobile and social media channels.
- Designing and developing the marketing analytics strategy for one or more clients from program kickoff through implementation and performance reporting
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (Account, Creative, Media and Technology) to define measurable program goals and objectives
- Providing solutions and points of view on how to solve or answer analytical and measurement challenges, including measurement plans outlining project objectives, tools, data sources, and reporting frequency
- Being a subject matter expert with respect to key measurement/data platforms (ad servers, site-side reporting packages, and BI tools)
- Working with one or more direct reports to implement measurement frameworks, generate performance reports, and provide analysis into and improvement recommendations for our clients marketing programs
- Managing the overall quality assurance process to ensure high quality, on-time deliverables
- Serving as an analytics evangelist throughout the agency, educating and inspiring clients and coworkers alike about best practices and emerging trends
- 10 years agency or client-side experience in the measurement and analytics discipline, with at least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role overseeing client relationships and direct reports
- Demonstrated past experience in digital marketing, measurement, data analysis, and web optimization across channels (web, email, social, mobile, emerging media)
- Deep understanding of and experience with web site analytics packages, tag management, online ad serving systems, social listening platforms, BI platforms and related tools and services
- Experience with cross-channel attribution solutions a plus
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Analytical mindset, comfortable working with numbers
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to manage timelines and multitask across a variety of projects
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics; advertising, direct marketing, CRM or digital background desirable
- Ability. Ability to bring the highest level of skill and competence.
- Agility. To keep us flexible, nimble and incredibly responsive to client and market demands.
- Humility. Constant seekers of new ideas, amazing collaborators and builders of those around us.
MERGE embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.