Associate Director, Marketing
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
Bókun is seeking an Associate Director of Marketing to join its rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for establishing a multi-faceted marketing discipline for our Experiences SaaS platform. You are a dedicated team of one who will be expected to build a team.
Are you a self-starter who enjoys wearing many hats? Do you thrive in fast-moving (and sometimes chaotic) environments? Can you solve problems and diplomatically work around roadblocks? Are you a “doer” who wants to be part of the fastest-growing area of the TripAdvisor organization? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
What You Will Do:
- Brand -- Devise brand strategy to further establish Bókun as the industry leader in its space.
- Feedback -- Own reputation management across platforms and create functional feedback loop with our customers.
- Content -- Drive all marketing-related content (inclusive of video) for use in social media, trade show brochures, educational materials, email, press center, and the site.
- Localization -- Ensure our site is easily accessible in all targeted markets with content prioritized and translated appropriately.
- CRM -- Develop a strategy to enhance email campaigns for acquisition and retention.
- Social media -- Own strategy and execution of all Bókun social media initiatives targeting both existing and potential partners.
- Data -- Rely on data for decision-making, goal-setting, and communicating results.
- SEO & paid search -- Identify future search engine opportunities to profitably accelerate our ability to acquire new customers.
- Team building -- Train/recruit/build a team as need grows.
What We Are Looking For:
- 5-8+ years of expertise within B2B marketing, marketing operations, demand generation.
- Proven track record of documented success.
- Experience within a software or technology-enabled company.
- MBA or related advanced degree is welcome, not required.
- Solid quantitative skills.
- Strong lean-in and roll-up your sleeves orientation with a willingness to wear a number of hats.
- Knowledgeable and well-versed in current industry trends.
- Detail-oriented, efficient project management skills.
- Ability to self-teach and problem-solve.
- Strong and clear communicator brings a strong POV that can be shared up, down, and across organization.
- Comfortable in a collaborative, performance-oriented work environment.
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly.