Do you consume content and create captivating copy? Come on over! We’re looking for a wide-eyed word-wrangler to join our copywriting team—working on super-cool projects alongside a superstar staff. Sound super? Sweet.
The Copywriter develops conceptually driven ideas and content for digital, print, broadcast and social media campaigns. They ensure writing is technically sound, creative and backed by research, while also strongly reflecting a distinctive
brand voice for a range of clients.
Qualified individuals must have 3 to 5 years in-house or ad agency experience working on integrated brand projects and have a portfolio of work to demonstrate their capabilities.
- Develop creative concepts across all channels for a variety of industries, that are on strategy and on tone for the brand’s personality.
- Distill complexity into consumer friendly content in a variety of formats including long format, traditional media, broadcast, digital and social media.
- Write in a variety of styles and voices and maintain a consistently high standards of work.
- Write copy from concept through to completion based on input from client, agency team, and personal research.
- Be highly organized and complete all assigned work correctly, on time and regularly report the status of projects to your team leader.
- With approval and guidance from your team leader, monitor all materials through all stages of pre-production and production.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions with your partner and other creative team members.
- Participate in and contribute to new business activities of the agency, as assigned.
- Manage a full plate of assignments across all channels (broadcast, print, digital, etc.)
- Mentor and guide Jr. creative staff.
- Foster and build a team atmosphere, built on positive, productive working relationships.
- Effectively present work to your team leader, staff and clients.