Demand Generation Associate
Are you looking to grow your demand gen experience and work with some of the most exciting companies in the Boston technology & innovation community? Are you someone who loves to juggle many things at once? Do you thrive on building new relationships and connections? Are you energized by engaging with mid to senior level executives? MITX (MA Innovation and Technology Exchange) is looking for a Demand Generation Associate.
• MITX has been a leading organization focused on innovation and technology in the business community for the past 22 years.
• At MITX you’ll work with executives from leading brands like Wayfair, Google, Converse and some of the most interesting growing companies in the community.
• Our team is small and collaborative. Teamwork defines our environment and we like to have fun!
• We encourage entrepreneurial thinking and behavior by focusing on leading instead of managing.
If you want to be successful, we’ll give you the tools, show you how to use them, and help you to develop a plan to implement. This role is an incredible opportunity for someone with 2-3 years of experience in a demand gen or customer success role that is looking to take the reins and grow. The Demand Generation Associate will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects, greater awareness and deeper engagement within the community. The role will work closely with the content and sales team to develop strategies and execution plans. This person will also report to the Senior Director, Partnerships.
Prior experience in account management or selling services and working in a collaborative environment is preferred. Bachelor’s Degree required, along with a high degree of professionalism and maturity to interface with senior level executives and deliver exceptional customer service to members.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work in both independent and team environments
- Strong organizational skills (including the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously) and exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to thrive independently, communicate and cooperate with peers in a team is essential
- Onboarding of new members
- Engaging with members and helping to ensure they are getting the most from their membership throughout the year
- Develop a demand generation plan, in collaboration with sales and content, which can include email, nurture programs, social media, events and joint partner initiatives.
- Be responsible for bringing the strategy to life, leveraging community insights to inform digital marketing and communications across all channels
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion and engagement rates.
- Define KPIs of community and prospect engagement
- Develop, deploy, test and improve strategies through data analysis
- Work with sales and content teams to help inform content strategy, develop campaign specific messaging and align demand generation programs with company services/mission
- Manage and maintain customer database engine and segmentation
- Create new approaches to generate and maintain customer interest in our products and services
- Collaborate with partners and take responsibility for identifying opportunities to broaden and/or strengthen working relationships that drive greater demand generation effectiveness and efficiency
- Helping create new ideas to engage members
- Attend all MITX/BIMA events and actively contribute
- Stay relevant and current by conducting your own research, blog reading and training to stay on top of industry trends, updates, etc.