Digital and Loyalty Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about our digital world? Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Grab a coffee, let’s chat.
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Responsible for managing the strategy, growth and development of DD Perks program features and benefits such as Mobile Ordering
- Responsible for driving member engagement within the DD Perks loyalty program dependent on agreed-upon KPIs and engagement goals
- Responsible for leading strategy and execution around surround sound user experience in app and in store
- Work with business analytics and data science teams to create data-driven strategies and promotions for Perks & Mobile Ordering growth, and member retention
- Responsible for directing and managing partner agencies with development of creative assets and promotional ideas
- Partner with media to team to provide input on digital advertising including display, paid & organic search, paid social, etc. with the purpose of driving consumer engagement of new and existing features
- Manage annual loyalty engagement plan and budget
- Identify retention strategies
- Serve as primary resource / subject matter expert for Consumer Engagement in the digital space including advertising, social, and mobile best practices
- Meet/evaluate and (when appropriate) recommend/establish partnerships with other third-party providers in the new- and emerging-channel space for the purpose of advancing DD Perks business objectives
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, ideally working on customer engagement
- Experience working on loyalty programs for a retail consumer brand a plus
- Experience directing creative process and managing digital agencies/staff
- Strong communication, including presentation skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Successful track record of program and promotion execution
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!