Liberty Mutual Insurance
Digital Marketing Strategist - Agency Training
- Develops training strategy and curricula, partnering with senior management and internal or external subject-matter experts. Ensures training programs support the changing needs of the business and address new initiatives, with an emphasis on current marketing trends and practices.
- Identifies needs and reviews recommendations for utilizing outside resources. Sources vendors, and oversees quality of products and services delivered. Ensures necessary budget allocations are available and approved.
- Oversees the quality of all classroom and technology-based training and development activities, including needs assessment, curriculum development, course design/planning and logistics, content delivery, and related training materials.
- Designs and implements self-paced web-based training for both technical and professional/management development training topics.
- Partners with marketing management to identify employee performance gaps and identifies options for addressing them through training or other related solutions.
- Integrates and works closely with various HR areas regarding training and development programs to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Manages department training budget allocations within SBU and Corporate guidelines. Provides direction regarding expense management.
- Ensures assessment and evaluation mechanisms are in place to measure the impact and effectiveness of training programs/materials. Shares feedback with senior level management, with recommendations for improvement in support of making a positive impact on performance and meeting business need.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ experience in Advertising Agency experience.
- Passion for learning and innovation and a high-level of intellectual curiosity about the evolution of marketing and learning and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong project management, leadership, and team building skills.
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.