Digital Media Analyst Manager
Vistaprint’s digital advertising team is venturing down an exciting, transformative path to redefine how the business leverages display advertising to meet varying and complex business objectives. Made possible by an evolving technology stack and rich datasets, the digital team is reshaping how Vistaprint taps into the market via display advertising opportunities across devices, platforms, and digital media consumption forums. This is an exciting time to join our evolving team and contribute to a refined, cutting edge approach to digital advertising.
The digital advertising team is looking for a Digital Media Analyst Manager to join our display team and help us achieve business objectives within an ever-evolving landscape. The Digital Media Analyst Manager will have a unique opportunity to create innovative solutions to transform the way we interpret the impact of digital media campaigns, action on insights, and redefine program KPIs. The ideal candidate possesses an analytical mindset and digital media expertise to elevate the display channel. This role will play an integral part in helping achieve our learning agenda while collaborating cross functionally to ensure best in class systems and data integration points are in place.
Develop global media performance reporting
- Create and maintain a reporting dashboard to facilitate knowledge share for both the digital media buying team and key stakeholder across the business
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify, gather, integrate, and analyze relevant data
- Lead weekly reporting and optimization meeting with digital media team and channel analytics
- Compile actionable and timely digital media insights to facilitate program optimization
- Track campaign performance against key performance indicators.
- Work to interpret data from multiple sources and media platforms.
- Collaborate with media buying team to summarize program readouts and distribute to stakeholders
Define program KPIs and benchmarks
- Collaborate with analytics and digital media team to define program KPIs and incorporate into forecasting and reporting views
- Work with the overarching display team to define partner/program/placement benchmarks.
- Partner with analytics, marketing technology and external partners to define attribution windows.
- Incorporate view through and click through attribution methodology into forecasting and reporting views.
Lead digital media operations
- Ensure program tracking and tags aligns to reporting and infrastructure requirements
- Partner with marketing technology and guide marketing technologist to aggregate and automate data sources necessary to inform and optimize media buys
- Develop, maintain, and track progress against learning agenda and measurement plans alongside the Channel Analytics team
- Partner with channel analytics and media buying team on testing plans, methodology, and execution.
- Coordinate data feedback mechanism with partners to enable automated bidding and optimization
- Define reporting requirements to marketing technology and analytics teams
Manage international team
- Manage and mentor team of international media analysts and operations personnel
- Deliver performance reviews and provide real-time feedback
- Oversee flawless execution of media trafficking, reporting, and technology integration points
- Collaborate with key internal and external business partners to facilitate deliverables.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience analyzing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital media, marketing, and web metrics
- Track record of driving analytical insights that translate into tangible results
- Experience manipulating multiple data sets and interpreting data trends
- Knowledge of ad serving and reporting tools (DoubleClick is a plus)
- Experience with digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and advanced Excel skills including, but not limited to; Delimit data fields, Merge data fields, Pivot tables, Vlookups
- Proficient in creating dashboards and custom reports
- Knowledge of visualization techniques for data analysis and presentation
- Strong analytical ability, critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to support multiple brands
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent written/verbal communication; ability to convey technical concepts to stakeholders.
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.