Boston Digital (formerly Boston Interactive)
Digital Project Coordinator
Boston Digital is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Digital Project Coordinator to join our talented and collaborative team. Our digital coordinators are more than just task masters – they are consultants, problem solvers, and proactive partners to our valued clients, ensuring their websites are performing optimally day in and day out. We are seeking a team-player that is energized by helping others, has a real knack for keeping things moving and clear communication, and takes pride in their work.
- Serve as primary contact and advisor to current clients for ongoing website support work
- Manage the intake, review, prioritization and resourcing for client web requests
- Gain a deep understanding of the clients’ web properties you manage to anticipate and recommend appropriate needs to clients
- Monitor client websites to ensure digital best practices are being followed and site effectiveness is optimum
- Work with developers, designers and UX specialists to deliver solutions that resolve client issues and provide new features
- Proactively measure, assess, and report on website performance, using website analytics and other analysis criteria and tools
- Make recommendations for enhancements to existing websites, based on ongoing assessments
- Manage all Jira tickets for client websites you own, and work with internal teams to properly manage backlog refinement and sprint allocation
- Ensure project teams have the clear information they need, fill in any gaps, and prioritize as needed
- Critically evaluate client requests to ensure the ask is the right solution
- Carefully monitor budgets and timelines to ensure tasks are completed on-budget, and on-time; keep clients and Boston Digital management in the know by reporting with hours and progress updates on a regular basis
- Review completed work (designs, documents, development work) to ensure a standard of quality before client review
- Demonstrate good time management skills to stay on top of your workload
- Exercise prompt and detailed communication back to the client on status of tasks and initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing agency environment with a general understanding of website design and development processes
- Excellent emotional intelligence, client management, and communication skills
- Experience with various web content management systems (opensource and/or .NET)
- Analytical and systematic thinker
- Familiarity with project management best practices.
Ability to prioritize and juggle competing requests and tasks.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, organized, flexible, goal-oriented, results-driven individual
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with ability to effectively manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- High-energy individual that generates enthusiasm
- BA or BS Degree
- Ability to work onsite at Boston office location
Experience working as a content administrator in standard Web Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal, or Kentico
Why You'll Love It Here
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Digital team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you'll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.