Director Growth Strategy Digital Marketing
Fidelity’s Emerging Business unit tackles some of America’s most pressing personal finance issues head on. Whether it is helping people with their student debt, reinventing retirement, or enabling easier charitable donations – we work with employers and employees to make the most out of company benefits. Seated within Fidelity’s Workplace Investing business unit, which helps over 25% of American workers with their retirement needs – Fidelity’s Emerging Business unit is uniquely positioned to leverage the company’s depth of experience as the nation’s leader in workplace benefits, while blazing its own trail to serve customers in new ways and find new revenue growth.
We are looking for a dynamic, motivated Director, Growth Strategy to join our team. Reporting to the VP Emerging Businesses, you will work across product, marketing, and sales to develop and implement strategies to achieve growth objectives for our newest, market leading innovations. You will need to deliver measurable growth results by keeping up with market trends, conducting or sponsoring new analysis, and working across the organization. If you thrive in a face-paced, start-up environment, like to think broadly, yet still get your hands dirty and contribute to market leading innovations, then this opportunity is for you.
The Expertise You Have
- MBA preferred but not required
- At least 10 years of relevant startup strategy, marketing, or market research experience at a Fintech, top-tier management consulting firm, market research firm, innovation firm, CPG, or related field
- Track record of growing a new product, brand, or business in B2B and B2C environments
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
- Self-motivated, adaptable to changing priorities, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely comfortable with ambiguity, making and moving forward with recommendations with incomplete information, and “creating from scratch”
- Able to see opportunities in white space, as a creative thinker who can connect the dots to find opportunities in things that are non-linear or non-obvious
The Skills You Bring
- You develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics that deliver measurable growth results. You know how to adjust these strategies and tactics as the products and markets evolve.
- You become a subject matter expert in our new products.
- You lead proactive, ongoing market trends-tracking and analysis, finding and distilling pertinent data and information from multiple sources to recommend new opportunities to pursue.
- Through your findings, contribute to high-potential lead identification and customer-specific positioning. You partner with marketing and sales on initial pitch process and communications.
- You excel at analyzing data and converting into insights for market adoption
- You have experience developing a winning strategy and rolling out new digital products to both B2B and B2C.
- You understand how processes, routines, and strategies need to evolve as products scale, and can drive the necessary changes with your business partners.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.