Director of Channel Development
WordStream is growing and a key piece of our next phase of growth will be driven by the Director of Channel Development. This role will develop new strategic partnerships with WordStream channel partners and also evolve our existing partner relationships. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and understanding of creating, developing, and managing partnerships—along with extensive knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem. This position will report to the SVP Sales.
A little about the job:
- Partner with WordStream leadership and stakeholders
- Source for new potential partners and increase revenue through identifying, recruiting, and enabling channel partners
- Create partnership strategies with our partners with mutual performance objectives, financial targets, critical milestone and training needs to build productive partnerships
- Effectively qualify, execute and manage partner business deals to achieve revenue targets
- Develop each partner into an extension of WordStream’s sales and marketing team
- Collaborate with internal marketing and sales for planning, resourcing and executing integrated campaigns with partners
- Where applicable, provide partners with customized marketing materials, product knowledge and sales training of WordStream’s products, updates, and process changes.
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong ability to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders and leaders
- Experience in creating Channel Management strategy, processes and practices
- Extensive knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to create, development, and execute sales strategies and business models
- Ability to qualify, negotiate, monitor, and analyze business deals
- A persuasive communicator with the ability to influence and drive results through others
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven mindset
- Takes initiative and drives for measurable revenue results
A little about WordStream and our market space...
WordStream is a venture-backed SaaS company and the preeminent thought leader in the world of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing. We develop online advertising software and provide managed services to help small businesses and agencies grow through paid search and paid social.
Founded in 2007, WordStream has evolved from a simple keyword tool into the premier solution for businesses using Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, or Bing Ads. Our cloud-based software is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of our customers, and the results speak for themselves: more web traffic, higher-quality leads, and increased profits, every day.
- Search and Social Media Marketing is a $70 billion industry, with more than 10 million businesses currently advertising on AdWords, Facebook, or Bing.
- In a few short years WordStream has become an industry leader, serving thousands of clients worldwide – and we are just getting started!
- Our award-winning software helps clients experience a phenomenal 65% increase sales and 9% drop in costs associated with those sales.
We offer a high-energy, innovative work environment where individual contributions are valued and rewarded. Our new offices, located in the Prudential Mall, are sleek and modern; our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration and industry-shaping innovation.
WordStream is building a world-class product and an enviable workplace culture. We reward our team members with a positive environment, competitive pay, great benefits, and ample opportunities for career advancement.