Director of Demand Marketing
ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for business meetings and company events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. We’re backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the world’s catering, and we’ll make it happen – even more surely if you come help us.
As Director of Demand Marketing, you’ll focus on the supply side of our marketplace, helping to attract, grow, and retain our catering partners. You’ll be a key member of the leadership team responsible for creating the supply side strategy and vision, by forging new restaurant partnerships and driving the full adoption of our catering growth platform. You’ll also lead a team of growth marketers responsible for driving qualified leads, cross-selling, and increasing industry awareness.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of high performing growth and industry marketers to drive full funnel B2B marketing programs (paid media, email marketing, direct mail, content, etc).
- Partner closely with the supply side leadership team (GM, sales, product, & success) to drive strategy decisions.
- Advocate for our Catering Partners and develop programs through content, thought leadership and education that grow their business.
- Partner deeply with our Supply Side sales teams. You’ll need to be comfortable switching between inbound transactional marketing tactics to consultative and enterprise enablement.
- Create repeatable enablement programs enabling high velocity sales teams and enterprise consultative selling.
- Partner with our Creative, Content, Event and Product Marketing teams to bring your programs to life.
- Have 10+ years of B2B marketing experience. You’re a digital native.
- Have proven experience leading and coaching high-performing teams. You should be ready and able to go deep with any of your team members, while keeping strategic and business goals foremost.
- Appreciate analysis as much as creativity. You can connect the dots and communicate effectively. You’ll use both sides of your brain every day and wear many hats. You are comfortable context switching.
- Be customer obsessed. You’ll learn everything there is to know about the needs of our catering partners and figure out how to best communicate our value to them.
- Know how to “just figure things out” and invent whatever idea or approach could accomplish our objectives.
- Be kind, adaptable, and intellectually curious.
What you’ll get from us:
Importantly, you'll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. You'll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, you'll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and here's what else you'll get: Market salary, stock options you'll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones