Director of Digital & Creative Marketing
HireMinds has been retained by Atlas Genetics (http://www.atlasgenetics.com/) on a search for a Director of Digital & Creative Marketing.
It’s an exciting time to join Atlas Genetics, a venture-backed, rapid testing company in women’s and family health. The Company’s R&D headquarters are in Trowbridge, England and we are launching its commercial headquarters in the Boston area so, ideally, this position would be located in the Boston area.
We are looking for a world-class Director of Digital & Creative Marketing who has demonstrated success in developing and executing cross-channel online consumer advertising campaigns that have driven meaningful revenue growth. This is a great opportunity for a rock-star to build a team that will develop and launch innovative marketing campaigns directed at the $100B consumer infectious disease testing market.
This role is unique. So is the right candidate.
You will be a key contributor and leader for our consumer-focused, clinical-grade testing platform for numerous areas of unmet clinical needs.
Our first applications are in the area of sexually transmitted infections (STI). In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing best-in-class digital-marketing campaigns including UI/UX and digital creative for the consumer marketplace.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching consumer-focused, digital-marketing campaigns.
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Has a good understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Is an effective team leader and manager in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Possesses a track record of new idea generation, seeing new pathways for solving problems, and exemplifies the “art of the possible.”
- Lead the marketing and creative efforts from strategy development to creative execution and production. Partner with engineering team to develop and launch a world-class user experience and digital content.
- Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal product, business and marketing teams.
- Develop detailed strategy documentation including personas, user journeys, competitive analysis.
- Understand and leverage analytics data to optimize and build stronger campaigns.
- Manage and execute online advertising campaigns to include Paid Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Email, etc.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with executive leadership to drive a clear understanding of campaign performance – not just the numbers, but what the numbers mean for the business.
- Responsible to drive KPIs - improve traffic, customer engagement, clicks through and resulting sales, etc.
- Participate and evaluate social media plan for all brands to drive sales.
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall campaign resources.
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum 8 years of experience with a proven track record of digital campaign success and revenue growth.
- Skilled with conversion path optimization.
- Experience managing Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and other paid search platforms as well as in using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns. Extensive experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics. SEO, SEM, Affiliate, etc.
- Proficiency in all major search engines and their user interfaces.
- Strong analytic capabilities required, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience building and leading teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You persevere and have grit!
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our products and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically.
Email email@example.com to apply!