Liberty Mutual Insurance
Director - Paid Search
Did you know that “auto insurance” is the most expensive keyword you can buy? Are you ready for the challenge?
Liberty Mutual has a best-in-class, fully in-house Digital Media Buying & Analytics team and we are looking for a talented candidate to lead our Paid Search program. This role requires a team leader who is ready to dive into our campaigns and challenge the status quo to drive continued profitable growth while adapting to the dynamic and highly competitive search landscape.
- You will be in charge of the Paid Search budget and achieving sales goals, including planning and forecasting results
- Lead a team of individual contributors; you will be responsible for selecting and developing talent and creating an engaging team culture
- You will craft and implement an overall analytics strategy for Paid Search, and be responsible for execution of new business growth goals
- You will need to maintain a strong knowledge of industry developments to identify competitive advantages and potential risks for Liberty Mutual
- You will identify opportunities to optimize SEM campaigns; develop operational tests working closely with key partners (i.e. Google)
- You will create and implement complex bid management strategies based on audience data such as demographic, device, and geography
- Your team will perform daily Paid Search campaign maintenance and optimization including SEM Account Budget Pacing, Bid Optimizations, and Daily Search Query Analysis
- You will closely collaborate and influence across and outside of the Marketing, Direct & Digital organization to ensure critical information is effectively produced, shared and acted on
- You will present strategies and data, visually and verbally, to guide conversations with business managers
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field, Master’s Degree preferred
- 7 or more years of related experience required in a diverse analytics team
- Must have exceptional planning, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Experience leading individuals or operations is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SAS
- Paid Search (and Digital Media) experience is a strong plus
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace an environment that is free from all discrimination in the workplace, in its business, or by its vendors. Liberty Mutual values diversity and the differences and similarities of our employees. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that leads to better ideas, stronger teams and more innovative products and services for our customers. Learn more.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.