Liberty Mutual Insurance
Director, Social Media & Digital Marketing
Responsible for leading social media, digital marketing and paid media for the Enterprise. Develops and influences marketing communications strategies and plans. Leads the development and execution of plans for social and digital channels for internal and external audiences. Develops appropriate social and digital communications to inform and influence overall integrated plans. Designs social media, digital and media plans that have impact on attracting employees and engaging employees. Impacts engagement results while also contributing to the growth of brand measures including perception and consideration of the company as an employer. Ensures consistency of brand and value proposition across all social and digital touchpoints.
- Leads the development of social, content and digital communications plans for the Enterprise, to achieve Enterprise goals both short term and long term.
- Manages and directs Enterprise social and digital marketing campaigns to drive increased awareness of key employee segments. Defines social and content communications strategies within scope of responsibility.
- Partners closely with the team to informs integrated communications plans (on time / on budget) that deliver against objectives
- Defines and drives into the organization any new social and digital communications strategies and tactics to deliver against the stated objectives. Drives new digital and social media communications innovations into testing and practice.
- Plans and prioritizes paid media and social media initiatives. Selects appropriate communications approaches for each plan, and coordinates the design and delivery of effective digital marketing tactics other internal communications disciplines, and/or external vendors and agencies.
- Interacts with key business and Marketing groups across the Enterprise. communications opportunities within the Marketing department. Drives strategic improvements into consistent application across touchpoints. Ensures digital and social communications are branded consistently.
- Partners with analytics teams to develop and measure the effectiveness of the digital and social marketing programs. Identifies and executes opportunities for improvement, synthesizing. Interprets and presents key results to Senior Leaders for review.
- Manages external Agency Relationships, ensuring all creative and communications are on strategy and on brand, is cost effective and delivers value for the company.
- Manages, develops and retains an engaged, high performing team. Evaluates employee performance and provides coaching feedback. Defines individual objectives and development plans that align with business goals. Identifies and helps recruit and attract the best talent.
Category: Marketing & Communications; Experienced Professionals
Primary Location: Boston, MA
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (±16 years)
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time