Who We Are:
Vistaprint is the marketing partner to millions of small business owners around the world, empowering each one to live their dreams. With Vistaprint, micro and small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with our easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving real-time, expert graphic design support. Vistaprint’s focus is on helping businesses project a consistent and cohesive brand image that makes them look their best in-store, online, on-site and on-the-go – a service they need now more than ever as look to serve customers in new ways in our current climate.
At Vistaprint, we take our Diversity and Inclusion efforts very seriously. In fact, we are elevating our efforts from a historically Human Resource led initiative to a broader business wide initiative. This means building a long term, multi-year strategy that spans across all company operations including our people at Vistaprint, the customers we serve and the partners we do business with. We are very excited to add a dedicated change manager to lead this effort.
What You Will Do:
Reporting to the head of the Vistaprint Transformation Office, the D&I Change Manager will be responsible for building out this mutli-year strategy, potentially working with third party agencies and coordinating initiatives across the different functions of Vistaprint. You will work with various Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and ultimately set long term goals and workstreams for all internal partners to action. Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting a long-term vision based off baseline D&I metrics, setting workstreams with internal partners and establishing a goal setting and accountability structure
- Managing a third-party consulting agency to assist with efforts
- Organizational communication surrounding the D&I strategy and ongoing progress
- Leading a core team of stakeholders across key functions of Vistaprint including the leaders of D&I relevant ERGs
- Executing executive readouts on D&I progress
- Partnering very closely with the Human Resources team to execute on set D&I initiatives
- 5+ years of experience working on D&I related initiatives
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization from front line operators to c-Suite executives
- A proven track record of change management initiatives in previous work experience
- Global experience a plus
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance on the wellbeing of our team members, which is why we offer perks that ensure work/life balance. These include flexible schedules, work from home, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, results-oriented culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on crafting customer value (and delight) through accessible, groundbreaking technology. We grow with providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.