Vistaprint / Cimpress USA Incorporated
Do you believe that great marketing ideas are driven by breakthrough insights?
Do you believe that big data should be at the very core of these insights?
Are you passionate about the power of testing?
If you think that is you? Please read on…
We are one of most successful Internet companies of all time. Core to our continued success is having a specialized global Analytics Center of Excellence that supports us in making informed business and marketing decisions.
Analytics is at the very core of what we do. It's driven by an all-star global team of data scientists, modellers and marketing analytics specialists who work across our marketing business, spotting opportunities to improve what we do for our customers.
As an Analytic Lead on the team, you will be focused on tackling business questions that will drive the strategy and direction of the business. You will leverage the methodology, tools, and reporting available through our existing program and augment those with your own creative solutions to evolve how we work with these teams. This role requires you to think outside the box while maintaining analytical rigor.
you will be primarily focused on optimizing the customer experience with teams guided by an agile, customer focused, experiment-and-learn methodology. You are expected to partner closely with these teams, thinking quickly and creatively about ways to measure and assess opportunities.
Your role will involve…
- Enabling data driven decision making by leveraging advanced analytics techniques to isolate value drivers of products and services, synthesizing findings to develop actionable insights to the business
- Partnering with business stakeholders to develop a learning agenda, prioritizing which business questions we will enable data driven decision making
- Expanding advanced analytics techniques in the team's toolkit, by coaching junior analysts on the team
- Designing, implementing, and measuring the impact of initiatives (e.g. A/B test, baseline comparison)
- Working closely with other analytics leads to inform the development, maintenance, and improvement of tools for implementing, measuring, and analyzing initiatives/tests
- Working in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires flexibility and agility
In return, you will bring…
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or related discipline. MBA highly desirable.
- 5+ years of experience with at least 3 years in an eCommerce environment
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Python, and/or R building time series, linear and logistic regression and decision tree models
- Stellar communication and presentation skills; ability to develop compelling deliverables that tell a clear story and recommendation to the business, delivering technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Must possess a strong understanding of statistical methods and familiarity with test design
- Passion, curiosity, and adaptability complimented by an ambitious personality to drive analyses that uncover impactful insights
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and initiatives
- Strong collaboration skills including communication, giving and receiving feedback, ability to work in cross functional teams, shared ownership of projects
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, think creatively about accomplishing work
- Experience with creating reports and dashboards in Looker or Tableau a plus
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or other web analytics tools a plus
Let your career take off with us - apply today and get ready for the most exciting challenge of your career!
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.