Marketing Automation Developer (Email & Mobile)
Email and mobile communication developer (SFMC)
At Zipcar, there is nothing more important than our members. To provide them with the best possible experience, we seek an experienced Email developer so that we can continue to reach members with the right message through the right channel at the right time.
This role will own the technical execution of all member-facing digital marketing efforts. Additionally, he or she will:
- Be the subject matter expert of Salesforce Marketing Cloud across the company
- Identify best practices in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and apply them to every communication.
- Document all of Zipcar’s technical processes for future training.
- Ensure that all relevant data connectors for mobile communication tools are plugged in and functioning properly.
- Manage all builds and deployments of email and push messages.
- Execute triggered and journey automated campaigns.
- Run QA and data validation tests for all communications.
- Advance the organization’s use of CRM tools, including analytics-driven content targeting, personalization, and dynamic email templates.
The ideal Zipster for this role will possess both an overarching understanding of (and interest in) the member experience and a mastery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud. He or she will take pride in the flawless and timely execution of all Zipcar campaigns.
- 3+ years of email marketing experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including proficiency in AMPSCRIPT.
- Intermediate to advanced HTML coding experience, including responsive email design.
- Experience with Mobile Marketing Association requirements for SMS and Push notification campaign management and execution.
- Exceptional time management skills; demonstrated success in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to easily connect the strategic objective to tactical implementation.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication abilities (both written and verbal) and effective interpersonal skills
Requirements & Qualifications:
- SalesForce Marketing Cloud, including experience merging data connectors, AMPSCRIPT, Journey Builder and Automation Studio (Mobile Marketing Solution a plus)
- SQL knowledge
- Intermediate/Advanced HTML coding
Zipcar is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.