We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our US team at iProspect, the world’s leading digital performance agency.
In this newly created role, you should have a great attention to detail and a strong editorial background as you’ll be launching our key initiatives live across various platforms, including our website, email marketing campaigns and social media. As part of the Marketing Team, you’ll assist with the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely with other team members to ensure the smooth execution of campaigns, events, content launches, etc. Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the iProspect website. Launching new content and consistently audits website to ensure the content is current and relevant for our audience.
- Creating and posting content to iProspect’s social platforms, creating custom messaging to each of the platform’s target audiences. Having a strong understanding of what makes social content interestingimplement from our Paid Social team as well as own research.
- Managing our marketing automation platform (Hubspot) by creating new email campaigns, managing contact lists, and analyzing performance metrics.
- Gathering and analyzing data and metrics to track our performance as a Marketing team.
- Supporting the execution of marketing events & our annual Client Summit.
- Supporting various marketing activities, including award submissions, public relations, client marketing, and lead generation.
- Ensuring iProspect updates and content are current on internal platforms and cross-network sharing.
- Supporting the Marketing team in any additional requests for the department.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role within a marketing department
- Comfortable managing content management and marketing automation systems, as well as posting across various social media platforms
- Experience with working events/conferences a plus
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal skills
- Very organized and able to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Comfortable working independently as well as within a small team
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org