We are Seeking:
We are looking for a qualified Marketing Coordinator - Social with a concentration in organic and paid social campaigns to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
As a Marketing Coordinator - Social, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle our 16 social media accounts in a cohesive manner. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels in both paid and organic, we would like to make you part of our Chamber team.
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality and engaging content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with communications team and fellow marketing team members to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with the Programs teams to create social 'buzz' regarding new program and event launches
- Collaborate with the Membership team to drive qualified leads for new members
- Facilitate client-company communication (seek & solicit member news, respond to queries, get reviews, post FB events, and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare monthly performance reports on web traffic, paid social campaigns, organic social media and ROI
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Create an employee social media distribution program that rewards and highlights our social media Chamber influencers
- Run all paid social, display, video ads, carousel ads, and other related paid media campaigns to optimize objectives, including CPA, ROAS, and acquisition (across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- Work with entire marketing team on brand & event marketing campaigns through the year
Job Type: Full-Time, On-Site Eventually, Coordinator level
- 2+ years of social media management with several brands at once agency preferred
- 1+ years of paid social experience with a minimum of $100k/year spend
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics
- Strong design skills experience with Canva is a plus
- Strong writing skills experience writing social copy is preferred
- Creative, self-motivated, proactive and able to thrive independently, communicate and cooperate with peers in a team is essential in this role
- Strong organizational skills (including the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously) and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical mindset
- CRM Database familiarity experience is a plus
About the Chamber:
If you're looking to join a dynamic, collaborative team that makes a real difference in Greater Boston, look no further than the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce. We work hard together with one purpose: to make Greater Boston the best place for businesses and people to thrive. At the Chamber, you'll develop critical professional skills and interact with business and civic leaders who are shaping the future of our region.
We offer generous benefits that include:
- Health and Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contribution.
- Employer paid life insurance and Short and Long term disability
- Paid vacation and holidays
To Apply: Please use link below-