Paid Search Marketing Specialist (SEM, PPC)
The Grommet is seeking an analytical self-starter to join our Acquisition Marketing Team as a Search Marketing Specialist. This role will help grow The Grommet’s customer base and revenue through day-to-day execution and optimization of paid search marketing and shopping feed campaigns. This person will work closely with other team members to deliver efficient new customer acquisition and return on ad spend goals.
The Search Marketing Specialist may also support additional acquisition campaigns, including: Paid Social, Display, and Re-Targeting.
This position will report to our Director of Acquisition.
- Manage paid search and shopping feed campaigns, identify efficiency and scaling opportunities, and continually optimize to achieve campaign goals
- Develop and implement A/B tests (creative, copy, audience targeting) to improve campaign performance
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to implement integrated cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Report on campaign performance regularly
- Stay abreast of and advise on industry trends and best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-4 years experience managing Google AdWords campaigns
- Retail e-commerce and shopping feed experience highly preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or in a quantitative field such as math, finance, statistics, economics, or related experience
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- A quick learner who can easily adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A master multi-tasker, capable of juggling and prioritizing multiple responsibilities
- SQL experience also a plus.