Principal Database Administrator
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team:
We are a globally-based, agile team that is passionate about developing high quality on-prem and cloud data solutions. We partner with our product teams to architect and implement a data strategy to support the technical evolution of our platform. We are are highly skilled software and data engineering professionals paving the path for our internal users and data integrity for our customers.
What You Will Do:
- Lead as the data architect and administrator to define the overall architecture approach and process, hands-on experience designing, creating and implementing data solutions.
- Provide technical guidance in database engineering techniques and automated support tools.
- Experience in the maintenance and construction of databases enterprise-wide, including disciplines for planning, analysis and optimization.
- Advanced experience with MSSQL platform and services connected to it (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
- Advanced knowledge of query analysis, debugging and support.
- Experience with supporting Development teams.
- Ability to recognize business impact in critical situation
- Experience with database security design
- Experience with Database automation
- Experience with MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB), or Amazon RDS is a plus but not required.
What's In It for You:
- Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits
- Flexible working hours with paid time off
- Continuous development opportunities such as onsite training and conferences
- Onsite game room (foosball, ping pong, xbox, pinball)
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- And more!
If you are interested in this role, apply HERE!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.