Bose Professional is a B2B division of Bose Corporation, one of the most trusted brand names in the world. At Bose Professional, we’ve spent more than 40 years finding new ways to bring quality audio products to businesspeople—in their conference rooms, houses of worship, performing arts theaters, restaurant & retail venues and just about anywhere else that there is a possibility to enjoy great audio. Our legendary L1 PA family, Delta-Q speaker family, and extensive DesignMax, EdgeMax, FreeSpace, and ControlSpace families of amplifiers, speakers and control electronics may ring a bell with you. Bose relies on exceptional people to create and deliver these products and experiences to our customers.
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to play a critical role in developing and executing a communications vision, strategy and execution roadmap for our key markets: Portable PA, Conferencing, and Installed Systems. The successful candidate will be a senior leader who has deep experience with digital demand generation in a global B2B business setting. You will partner with our Technical Marketing Group as well as Category Marketing Managers for each of the key markets. Your focus will be developing powerful storytelling content and tools for channel and end user customers, as well as deploying these assets through digital demand generation globally, continually working to improve ROI. You will report to the Director of Global Marketing for the Pro Division.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding and awareness of competitive and market forces in the fast-changing pro audio or comparable B2B market; possessing the knowledge necessary to create a compelling story for B2B channel partner and end user customers.
- In partnership with Category Marketing Managers, assesses market penetration and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue, and market share. Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product marketing plans. Develops marketing tools for successful product introductions and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Experienced in deploying paid social, paid digital advertising, and paid search on a global basis to generate B2B leads. Partners closely with sales to demonstrate continually increasing value to the business.
- Manages three teams:
- The Digital Team, who shepherds our website (pro.bose.com) as well as deploys all social media and paid media, and generates leads for handoff to sales.
- The Creative Team, who leads development of all storytelling assets, in combination with external resources as needed.
- The PR and Content Management team, who develops stories for placement in earned and owned media channels, including case studies.
- Proven ability to partner and communicate effectively with key stakeholders across the company, including senior management, aligning on priorities while gaining buy-in on delivering the vision and strategy for marketing platforms.
- The ability to build close relationships with Product Management, Technical Marketing Group, Category Marketing Managers, as well as Channel Marketing to develop and execute marketing plans.
- Develops initial business case for investment in assets such as new capabilities for the website.
- Designs and implements reporting that tracks core business metrics and provides actionable insights.
Requirements & Experience
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a comparable field; along with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in leadership roles in marketing or related fields in a B2B setting.
- Direct experience in the pro audio business, or a comparable B2B business..
- Demonstrated ability to use digital marketing tools to develop B2B leads, continuously increasing effectiveness based on results.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop compelling marketing stories, tied closely to sales effectiveness.
- Experience managing people, with the ability to lead through the conflict and ambiguity typical of developing new marketing strategies.
- Proven experience working in global matrix organizations and markets. Ability to bridge gaps and work towards productive solutions.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.