Vistaprint / Cimpress USA Incorporated
Product Manager- Postcards
Are you interested in a unique opportunity to combine manufacturing and ecommerce in a way that very few are doing as well as Vistaprint? Do you excel in a highly cross functional role? Do you want the ability drive change across multiple facets and see your impact from start to finish? We are looking for a passionate and influential person to take on the management of one of the largest product lines for our North American and European markets.
What you’ll do all day:
- Own the P&L of our Postcard product line for North America and Europe, as well as few other complimentary products fulfilling similar use cases for our customers
- Manage the end to end product lifecycle from concept to cash to sunsetting
- Define and implement the right assortment that both meets the longer term strategy and fulfills the needs of our target customer key use cases
- Work on various levers to drive profit and cash flow including but not limited to Site Experience, Manufacturing, Go to Market, and Pricing with the goal of bringing our positioning to life
- Assess and model the viability and economics of new marketing ideas, define and implement test plans, conduct analyses and make recommendations for product enhancements
- Evolve our product positioning with a focus on changing the perceptions of our customers and target customers from a value player to a trusted marketing partner for any of their needs
You’ll be measured on how well you:
- Drive profit – Size, prioritize, and help execute against your most important growth drivers across areas like acquiring new customers, driving repeat orders, and expanding share of wallet
- Deliver results – ability to manage multiple complex projects and meet competing deadlines
- Create productive partnerships –demonstrate that you can influence across the organization and develop trust with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Grow your competency - We are looking for people who can grow with the organization. We will want you to prove you can handle more responsibility and complexity.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is an Influencer and drives change - Has demonstrated leadership and influencing others across functions and is able to drive business results, from ideation to implementation and can iterate based on learnings
- Has a natural curiosity and is comfortable with data - We seek create thinkers who are grounded in analytics and a strong attention to detail. You can synthesize large amounts of information and highlight the salient points to support your arguments. And when that information doesn’t exist, you are able to partner with our analytics or customer insights partners to get it.
- Is a great partner – You will be relying on multiple teams to help you manage your product line and its important to hold them accountable, and to do it in a way that inspires them to want to work with you.
- Has a solutions mindset and owns the results - We want people who meet challenges head on and bring solutions for our opportunities. We aren’t afraid to take chances and own the results, whether good or bad. We love when we win and learn when we miss.
- Thrives in a complex world - Our corporate strategy is evolving and our organization is complex. We are a growing a highly-matrixed, global organization and face challenges typical of a company our size.
And a few reasons you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility - You’ll have a great chance to make a name for yourself through interactions with senior leaders across the organization.
- Widespread impact and influence - Your decisions will impact the success not just of our merchants, but millions of small businesses as well.
- Opportunity for advancement - We have a strong track record of promoting individuals who deliver results and increase their competence. You’ll have that opportunity.
- Manageable work/life balance - While we’re all about delivering results, we also believe employees should excel in life too. We provide tools like video-conferencing from home, remote network access, and flexible work schedules so you can work in the way that best suits you.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred majors: Business, Marketing, Economics
- 5 – 7 years of product marketing/management, marketing strategy and/or site experience
- Management of a P&L
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Has experience working collaboratively across many functions
- Proficient in Excel, pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills