The Search Coordinator supports a fast-paced, results-oriented, retained search/consulting team, specializing in the search and placement of executive leaders across a broad range of functional areas and industry sectors. The Search Coordinator (SC) is responsible for coordinating executive search activity for Managing Directors located out of different offices throughout the U.S. and will be supporting the search efforts of the Managing Directors and the Associates assigned to each search engagement, as well as working with other Search Coordinators to complete tasks. The Search Coordinator also interfaces with clients and candidates to ensure seamless coordination of all search-related activity. This position is typically located in our downtown Boston office.
Given COVID-19, this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
• Supporting a team of Managing Directors, Principals and Associates in multiple offices and geographies.
• Hands on involvement in each search processes including: o Creating and editing highly specialized search documents including candidate profiles, position profiles, proposals and engagement letters to be reviewed by clients and candidates
o Coordinating all interview related activity (phone, video and in-person) for candidates, including setting up travel and interfacing with client contactsto confirm all interview details and logistics
o Facilitating verification check and reference processes for candidates
o Processing expense reports
o Setting up in-person meetings, video conferences and calls between Managing Directors and candidates/clients
o Scheduling weekly update calls with clients
o Attending weekly status calls if required taking minutes of the meeting, and documenting follow-up actions
• Interfacing with clients and candidates throughout each search process to seamlessly develop and execute the search projects’ objectives.
• Assisting in the preparation and execution of meetings for Managing Directors and Principals, including arranging travel and logistics.
• Support tasks including, but not limited to, creating and managing documents on a shared network and database, and assisting with office inventory and supply orders.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree
• Have advanced Microsoft Office experience (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Have a strong administrative skillset
• Possess 3+ years of work experience in a professional environment
• Be an organized self-starter, with a sense of urgency
• Be extremely proactive and results-oriented
• Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Have the ability to prioritize several tasks
• Have advanced proof-reading skills and acute attention to detail
• Be detail-oriented and resourceful with the ability to multi-task
• Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Exhibit leadership ability while maintaining a team approach
• Be able to efficiently interface and support results-oriented search professionals
Email your resume and cover letter to Christina Flessas, email@example.com, to apply.