Senior Analyst, Customer Growth Strategy
The Retargeting team is responsible for driving purchases from existing customers through display and social media advertising. We use complex algorithms to determine how much we're willing to pay to target each customer and to personalize our ads to maximize customer engagement. We do all of this in real time using cutting-edge marketing technology and measurement. We closely partner with internal teams (Data Science, Ad Tech, Engineering, and Product Management) and external vendors (all major display and social platforms) in order to expand our advertising reach, build innovative platforms, and provide an excellent customer experience.
As a Senior Analyst on the team, you’ll run multi-million dollar campaigns to drive channel growth, run multi-variate tests to identify new opportunities, and help build our team roadmap and strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for quantitative and consulting professionals looking to go beyond analysis and advice and into implementation, experimentation, and reiteration to drive customer growth and loyalty.
What You'll Do
- Manage and optimize a multi-million dollar budget to meet ROI and growth goals for the Retargeting channel
- Spearhead new tests and initiatives by doing in depth customer analysis and by designing multi-variate experiments
- Help drive the Retargeting strategy and vision, partnering closely with Data Scientists, Product Managers, Engineers, and Analysts
- Identify future expansion opportunities for Retargeting and Digital advertising more broadly
- Partner closely with external vendors, including Google and Facebook, to test new advertising tools and to influence their product roadmaps
What you'll need:
- At least 2+ years of experience working in a quantitative-driven field such as consulting, finance, or investment banking
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or other similar concentrations.
- Experience analyzing data using Excel, SQL, R, and other platforms (you don’t need to be an expert in all of those but should have the excitement about learning them)
- Clear communication and ability to persuade peers and leadership at all levels
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.