Vistaprint / Cimpress USA Incorporated
Senior Digital Media Planner
Driven by Curiosity.
At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and helping every customer grow their business beyond imagination. Fueled by technology and innovation, we are so much more than business cards.
About Our Team
Vistaprint’s Digital Advertising Team is venturing down an exciting path to redefine how the business uses display advertising to meet our goals. Made possible by an evolving technology stack and rich datasets, the Digital Team is transforming how Vistaprint taps into the market via display advertising opportunities across devices, platforms, and digital media utilization forums. This is an exciting time to join our evolving team and contribute to a refined, fresh approach to digital advertising.
What You Will Do:
The Digital Advertising Team is looking for a Digital Media Buyer to join our Display Team and help us achieve our goals within an ever-evolving landscape. As the Digital Media Buyer, you will partner with our strategy team to translate business objectives into effective media plans aimed at generating brand awareness, shifting brand perceptions, and eliciting direct response. You have digital media expertise developing comprehensive media plans for international brands.
Your role will include:
- Partner with channel strategists to translate marketing goals into localized media plans
- Develop, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns across multiple digital platforms and formats such as display, social media, video, native and more
- Identify untapped opportunities with niche sites and networks indexing against target audience and our goals
- Collaborate with your partners to manage quarterly media budgets and evaluate campaign performance to accomplish financial targets
- Analyze campaign data and develop strategies to scale investments and improve performance.
- Measure and improve campaigns daily using vendor dashboards, site analytics suite, and other reporting tools
- 3-6 years of relevant experience with digital media buying
- Experience working with DSPs and exchanges (at an agency or trading desk)
- Experience buying digital media on reserve or programmatically
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, Flashtalking, etc.)
- Experience with research tools (@Plan, Comscore, etc)
- Working knowledge of digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Hands-on campaign set up experience in Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience managing advertising budgets
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.