Senior Finance Manager- Waltham Controller
As a key leader within Vistaprint’s Controllership organization, this role is responsible for all accounting operations at our US based locations which includes a major marketing and technology hub, our digital business and procurement office. The Waltham Controller reports directly to the Vistaprint Controller.
- Responsibility for ensuring financial statement accuracy and consistency with an understanding and awareness of financial statement risk and US GAAP.
- Maintain a highly controlled and efficient US accounting function in a high-volume ecommerce environment.
- Driving a best-in-class monthly and quarterly US financial close cycle. This includes full ownership of the US accounting close cycle, review of reconciliations and financial accounts.
- Preparation, ownership and review of the US internal reporting (Balance Sheet and Income Statement, Cash Flow/Working Capital).
- Management and development of a team of 4 (2 Accountants and 2 AP Professionals).
- Involvement in our Working Capital reporting, analysis and budgeting processes.
- Key relationship partner with our internal and external auditors.
- Accounting partner with both FP&A and the business.
- Sox 404 owner for the US as well as global coordination throughout the controllership.
- Team lead in rollout and adoption of new accounting standards and pronouncements.
- Involvement in various projects as they arise.
The ideal candidate will have 7-10+ years of accounting experience in public accounting and/or operating within a global publicly held corporation. Candidates background should include core competencies in US GAAP, management reporting, supervision of multiple accounting staff and experience working with a major ERP system (SAP preferred). Licensed CPA a plus.
Additional Personal Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (across operating functions and geographic locations).
- Unwavering ethical behavior combined with unmatched passion, commitment and drive for quality.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable style that is comfortable within a high energy, action oriented culture.
- Natural ability to work collaboratively with a communication style that is direct and transparent.
- Detail oriented with an understanding of accounting process and a passion for continuous improvement.
If you are interested in this role, apply HERE!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.