Sr Manager North America eCommerce Digital Marketing, Acquisition and Retention
Converse is setting a bold strategic vision to lead with digital to connect the marketplace by positioning converse.com as the first and best destination for authentic Converse products and experiences. Our Senior Manager, NA eCommerce Digital Marketing - Acquisition & Retention will lead audience development & engagement across all channels. You will work with cross-functional partners to build and maximize the Converse community, leveraging data to deliver the right message to the consumer at the right time. If you have a passion for the consumer and a proven record growing community, loyalty and revenue we would love to meet you. This new role will require you to set strategy and deliver it, while rolling your sleeves up to make sure we are executing every day. If you are results oriented and play well with others, join us.
As a key member of the North American Digital Commerce team you are responsible for driving our omni-channel customer acquisition and retention strategies across a number of touchpoints, including email, SMS, and media, through partnership with brand and media teams. Specific responsibilities include:
- Grow and analyze consumer data file for Converse in North America – with a goal of producing revenue, engagement, and loyalty across Converse.com and retail locations
- Partner cross-functionally to develop engaging digital campaigns and communication to acquire, convert and retain qualified customers across marketing channels
- Manage the overall communication strategy and oversee the end-to-end campaign development and deployment process, in partnership with Converse Merchandising and Experience teams.
- Partner with media and site experience teams to drive personalized experiences throughout the consumer lifecycle
- Develop a robust plan for testing, analyzing and managing performance, resulting in iterative improvements for programs.
- Identify drivers of repeat business outside of the CRM toolset and champion approach with partners
- Use data and analysis to test, refine and scale campaigns. And understand our customer data, defining actionable segments and creating targeted lifetime value/customer life-cycle engagement campaigns and programs.
- Develop annual KPIs and forecasts that will contribute to meeting aggressive growth targets and pro-actively monitor them.
- Work with the broader DTC and Brand organization to identify cross-category, channel, brand, and other customer engagement/marketing opportunities
- Evangelize community building and engagement organizationally – and drive for content and support needed
- 5+ years of executing CRM programs, preferably for a digital retailer or brand.
- Proven track record growing consumer data bases across channels including eCommerce, retail stores, brand & media.
- Proven track record in email marketing using email automation software or integrated marketing software, including esps and engagement tools.
- Experience developing customer segmentation, launching campaigns and measuring effectiveness.
- Strong analytical skills and multi-variate testing experience with a passion for using data to identify optimizations and future opportunities.
- Knowledge of consumer data standards and customer communication compliance standards
- Excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation and planning skills; demonstrated success in influencing & communicating ideas to various stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams, prioritizing workload, deliverables, and timelines
- Strong analytical and data management expertise, with an ability to create business models and translate data to varying stakeholders
- Ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPIs, socialize understanding and drive initiatives to completion.
- Passion for leadership and culture development
- Outstanding team leader & player with a positive attitude. Proactive, with a strong sense of ownership and accountability